Thursday, November 04, 2010

November, Day 4

Today I am thankful for a very understanding husband.

I really screwed things up about seven months ago. Badly. To the point that I seriously thought I could very well end up a single parent. We're still working through it, but he loves me, and he gave me a second chance. I do know, however, that there will not be a third.

I am trying very hard to be the wife and partner that he needs me to be. Some days are not easy, and at times I wish I could just ignore it all, but that is not an option. We're in this mess together, and we'll find our way back. Some parts of the journey will take longer than others, but I have faith that we'll make it. It may be slow and occasionally ugly, but we'll get there, and we'll be better for it.

Right?

No comments: