Friday, November 19, 2010

November, Day 19

It's still early in the day, so who knows what it may bring that could very well change my mind later.

I am thankful for the opportunity to go back to school in January. I haven't been in a classroom in a very long time, but this will help me with my recertification process. I have no idea if I even want to go back to a traditional school setting, but at least my teaching certification would be current, which would allow me the option to do a few different things.

So, while it will be a big adjustment, two classes, house, husband, two kids ... I'm up for it. I'm looking forward to the classes I've chosen too. It's nice that I can actually take a class that I need to take, and actually have it be something I'm interested in. Definitely a bonus.

Let's hope I can pull it off.

No comments: