Sunday, November 21, 2010

November, Day 21

Lazy. Kind of.

Today I am thankful for somewhat lazy Sundays.

*big sigh of contentment*

I went to bed crazy early last night, and slept in this morning, made my way downstairs and made cinnamon rolls for the kids. I warmed up a cup of coffee.

For the not so lazy part, I helped Q with his school project, due tomorrow. The details were brought home on Friday.

While waiting for certain bits of the project to cure, for lack of a better word, I cruised the internet.

I ordered our Christmas Cards! (We haven't sent cards in five years!!)

I made dinner, and the kids ate it.

In the oven, I presently have Nantucket Cranberry Pie, thanks to Pioneer Woman. If this tastes as good as it smells, it's new title may be Awesomeness in a Pan. If I could bottle the smells coming from my oven, I would. I could also make a million dollars with said bottled scent.

And now the kids are lounging around, playing, before we do a bit of reading before bed.

It's been a great Sunday. I only wish they could all be this good.

No comments: