Saturday, October 06, 2007

things heard around our house lately

It's been another busy few weeks, and here are a few things that we've heard at our house:

Mommy, where's my penis? (This being said by the girl child)

Mommy, you're the best driver thruer ever. (This being said in response to picking up juice boxes and hash browns at McDs)

Are you going to die? (This being said by the boy child, pretty much out of nowhere)

When I die, I want them to bury me next to you. Make sure they draw my picture too. (Part of the previous conversation. The drawing is because the kids have seen my Mom's headstone (weeks ago) and we have pictures of her and my StepDad (still living) on there)

Mimi, where's your Dick? (This being asked of my MIL, who has been married to my FIL Dick for 37 years, who happened to leave through a different exit of the hospital)

Sister, you're the best draw-er ever (from the boy child to the girl child)

Hi my cute wife (from The Husband to Me)

It's like having mini stand up comics for kids some days ...

No comments: