Saturday, October 06, 2007

Wow she's funny

Okay, I'm sitting here totally exhausted, still not having finished anything off of THAT list over there ... plus, I got three new books from the library, so that is another new distraction for me.

Anyway, back to now. Totally exhausted, finished up some birthy stuff, answered a bunch of emails, deleted some more, when I checked in on a website, linked then linked some more. I found a link to Anita Renfroe.

I have not yet heard of her ... but here is a link to her video. If you are a mom, you MUST watch this. Not only is it set to the Willian Tell Overture, which I always love (awesome driving song, too) but she is right on.

Check this out.

I may buy this for myself for my birthday. Or just because the day ends in -y.

In fact, I may order it now. Because I'm the Mom.

No comments: