Thursday, March 11, 2010

it's raining

and I love it!

Yesterday, it was 60 degrees, and today it's supposed to be near that again.

Lovely! (Meant with all sincerity, no sarcasm here today)

I get to wear my uber-cool new rain boots.

The kids get to use their umbrellas, which is always fun.

The tree in my backyard is covered with moss. So is the rock in the front yard.

I really want to get outside, and hook up the rain barrel and put up the clothes line and clean out the garden and order my seeds and sell the castle and clean out the sandbox and and and

The list is a mile long, but I don't care. I love being outside, and can't wait until I can leave the windows open all the time and play in the dirt and have totally dirty kids that need showers every night.

Can you tell I REALLY want spring to make it's appearance.

No comments: