Friday, February 15, 2008

Goings On

Oh, it's been busy around here ... I've got a mental list that feels like it's a mile long of things I want to blog about, and I barely find the time to make it over here, much less check in on friends and people that I could only aspire to be like.

We have been shoveling, painting, Play-Doh'ing, making lots of jam and jelly, jumping on the trampoline, building forts out of couch cushions, reading our library books, making suckers and candy, decorating our Valentines ... all while trying to stay warm. It looks like we're supposed to get more snow this weekend, so I'm off to the store tomorrow morning, instead of my usual every other Sunday afternoon excursion. If I didn't shop only every two weeks, it wouldn't be a big deal, but we're pretty much out of everything here, so this weekend, shopping is a must.

Let's see ... what else ...

Today, Q said to The Bee, "Don't bother me, I need a piece of quiet!"

I finished a hat for my niece last week, and for The Bee and Q today. Nothing fancy, just having some fun with fleece. I'm hoping to get a baby blanket finished for my newest cousin tonight, so I can visit on Monday, weather permitting.

I have an actual list floating around here somewhere ... and it's odd, now that I've actually cleaned my desk, I can't find it. That's what you get for trying to be organized and proactive. Give me chaos and a slack ass attitude any day.

Maybe I'll get to some more of it tonight ... I've got to set up the iron and get cracking on that blanket ... more on that baby later too. He doesn't even have a name yet, so I refer to him as Gavin. I like it.

No comments: