Thursday, June 28, 2007

She's Three

This will be a quick one, with more to come later ... but my baby is three. Her birthday was officially this past Sunday. She finally made it ... after waiting for so long, she is three. She's wanted to be three since she was one and a half.

At our house, when you're three, you get to:

  • Use scissors
  • Use a butter knife at the table
  • Take your first train ride (although she did this when she was younger, I don't think she remembers it)

You also get your first car.

You also figure out how to ride a bike with training wheels, which Mommy is so NOT ready for.

More to come on all of this ... but we're gearing up for another busy day!

Happy Birthday, my Peanut Brickle.

1 comment:

mary said...

happy birthday to the bee. I can't believe she is 3 already. and I have the same problem with not getting time to make stuff. Oh well soon enough they'll be gone and all we'll have is time.