Sunday, June 10, 2007

I need a hint

How do you all do it?

Aren't we supposed to be using all this technology available to us to chronicle the lives of our little ones forever and eternity? To share with far away friends and family?

Well, today we tie-dyed some shirts in the backyard. Now, I'll admit that this is the first time I've actually been responsible for the entire set up, from start to finish, but ack!

How am I supposed to be taking pictures of my kids, having a very good time, when I myself have gloves on, and am still supposed to be supervising the littlest one, who is still a bit wreckless and not the best direction follower?!?

And, then there are those of you that have sequential, start to finish, ready for the scrapbook pictures. I didn't get any. Not a one. I'll have pictures of them in their shirts, but not making them.

I suppose I could have woken The Husband up from his afternoon snooze and made him the picture taker ... but what does everybody do when The Other Adult isn't home.

These are the things I think about.

Any hints?

No comments: