Sunday, December 16, 2007

Photographic Week in Review

Since I've got a fancy schmancy new camera, why not have a photo week in review!

Last Sunday, at The Nephews 8th Birthday Party. Me, The Husband and The Father In Law taking a few minutes out of festivities, chatting. I think that The Husband eventually fell asleep ...





Our advent calendar, passed down from my Mother In Law ... she made it for the boys, and they used it growing up. Now it's ours ... it needs a little work, and after last nights party, a couple of ornaments are missing, so I'll be making new felt ornaments this week.









This is why I'm not fond of fund raisers, amongst other reasons ... I had to figure out where to put eleven cookie cubes until I could get them delivered. Luckily for me, most of them were delivered that night. In the middle of a icy snow storm. That's fun. At least if I would have wrecked myself, I had sustinence with me in the car.



This is what happens when you're in a hurry. You can run over your recycle bin. At least we weren't late for the school field trip, and the newspapers didn't blow away down the street. Downside to that, a new recycle bin is in my future. Woo Hoo! Merry Christmas to Me!


So today will be a day of recycle bin shopping, grocery shopping, driveway shoveling (darn snowblower isn't working for some reason), lazing around the house, eating leftover yummies from last night (cookies, cookies and more cookies). I may even make some stuffed green pepper soup - yum!


Whatever your week brings you, I hope it's fun!

No comments: