Monday, September 17, 2007

line up the planets

in the hopes that my sister and my nephew can get her act in gear and be ready to come down here this weekend and stay for the week.

I haven't heard from her yet this week and am leaving messages, hoping to get an answer. She needs to either pay her phone bill (or actually, the boyfriend does, since he is in charge of the money - more on that later) or call me back or drop me an email.

Dad is coming down this Saturday for Poppa's 77th Birthday Party, which is also dual purpose, for Madison's 3rd Birthday. All Dad has to do is swing by, pick her & Will up and c'mon down!

So ... if you ever think about these types of things, could you send out a thought that the stars line up, the ducks get in a row ... whatever it is that has to happen to get them here.

If it's not this weekend, it won't be for at least two or three more weeks, if not more. I don't think I can wait that long.

Keeping everything crossed ...

No comments: