Saturday, August 26, 2006

Follow Up

I mentioned in the previous post that if the freezer ever went out, we'd be screwed ...

Well, funny I said that ...

After I made that post, I putzed around, did a few things, and for whatever reason, I went into the room where we keep our upright freezer and thought, "Hmm ... my feet are cold" which quickly turned into, "Shit, the freezer door is open" ...

I have no clue how long the door was open, but it was for a good while, judging by the amount of ice dripping. Any meat in the door thawed, so that has to go. I think, for the most part, we didn't lose a lot of stuff, but it's still annoying. Although it is a good thing that the main part was full, otherwise we'd be in real trouble.

And of course, it happened on garbage day, so it has to wait a week to go.

Isn't life lovely?

No comments: