Wednesday, February 10, 2010

when the volunteer form comes around

remind me NOT to fill it out, please?

I do enjoy helping out at the kids school, it's one of the ways I can stay involved and aware of what is happening. It also frees up the teachers time so that she can actually teach.

Tomorrow is the Valentine's Day party for the 2nd grade. They are decorating picture frames. Picture frames that needed to be painted white. There are 21 students in my sons class. If you were interested, this is what 21 drying picture frames look like.


My washing machine, Drying Surface Number One


My ironing board, Drying Surface Number Two

My clothes rack, an actual drying surface, Drying Surface Number Three

Tomorrow will be a long and busy day, followed up by a much needed Moms Night Out with some of the other Mom's.

I would just like my house back, please.

1 comment:

Karla said...

But they look beautiful!