Tuesday, February 09, 2010

One Tired Girl

I think The Bee is growing.

It's that or she's got something wrong. And as the daughter of a lifelong diabetic (Mom was diagnosed at age 13), who has heard for her entire life questions of "are you sure?" regarding early signs of diabetes ... I don't like her sleeping this much. I know it's probably nothing, but you can't just "undo" years of questioning.

This is where I found her yesterday at 4:00 in the afternoon.


You'll have to excuse the after school mess, and I'm not sure why snow pants were in the dining room, but hey ... that's how it works around here.

You can see Q at the table doing his homework, like it's an everyday occurrence to do your homework while your sister is taking a nap on the floor under the kitchen table.

Let's just hope it's nothing.

No comments: