Tuesday, November 18, 2008

more political talk

So, as Q is sitting here having a snack before bed, he's talking politics again.

Q: Who is the old president, I forget his name
Me: George Bush is president until January when Barack Obama moves to the White House and becomes President.
Q: Oh, that's right.
Me: Yes, because right now Barack Obama lives in Chicago, then he will move to Washington, DC
Q: Yes, even if I'm an artist, I can be president
Me: Yes, you can ...
Q: I'll be an artist in the morning, and then when they call me in the afternoon, I'll drive there. But I won't move to Chicago. I won't take all my stuff, just a few things that I need. You don't want to bring all your stuff.

So there you have it ... my son the lightly traveling, future Artist President. Both are evidently going to be part time jobs too. You think that'll fly?

No comments: