Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who wants to be a super hero?

My kids get to be super heroes all the time.

Yesterday morning, a pirate with a sparkly red purse and a magical bracelet met me at the end of the hallway. In the living room, I was met by a little girl in pink footed pajamas, wearing a Mr. Incredible outfit with a yellow hula skirt.

Now it's my turn:

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
85%
Supergirl
82%
Wonder Woman
82%
Robin
72%
Green Lantern
65%
The Flash
55%
Spider-Man
50%
Iron Man
50%
Catwoman
45%
Hulk
40%
Batman
40%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



I am thrilled that I am *that* close to being Wonder Woman. I even have her logo tattooed on my lower back! I've got a good story to go with that one too ... but am short on time at the moment.

Time - that would be one of my first super hero feats - somehow making the moments last a little bit longer.

Have fun!

No comments: